From wedding day to evening dinner, Alicia believes every woman deserves to look and feel as beautiful as possible. Combining her 15 years of experience as an artist with the best makeup and brushes, she seeks to bring out the elegance and beauty of each face. Alicia specializes in photo-ready makeup services for weddings, makeup lessons and all special events in the greater Seattle area.
Her belief is that you should feel confident and beautiful on all of your most special days while staying true to yourself. Her intention is to enhance your natural beauty, not cover it up.
Experience & Credentials
Alicia began her professional beauty career at Nordstrom mixing custom-blend powders and foundations for Prescriptives. Soon she was recruited to launch and establish a new CHANEL beauty counter for Macy's in Redmond where she received certifications in skincare and color theory. She then managed luxury beauty brand Lancome for several years.
Alicia's advanced skill level includes training with National Makeup Artistry teams for luxury brands Lancome and Chanel. Working as a professional artist for these brands has shaped the artist she is today. This experience includes custom color selection and advanced makeup techniques for every skin tone, type and concern.
- Earned a Bachelor of Communications, University of Washington, 2000
- 2000-2001 Nordstrom Beauty Advisor for Prescriptives
- 2002-2003 Beauty Advisor for Macy's
- 2003-2004 Manager for CHANEL Beaute; trained with their National Artistry Team
- 2004-2007 Business Manager for Lancome; trained with their National Artistry Team
- 2008 Established as free-lance makeup artist
When she's not working you can find her spending time with her dog Kita, visiting family in California or planning her next travel adventure.